STEM Scholarship Program
Here at Widespread we strongly believe in higher education and investing in the future of America. The Widespread STEM scholarship program is for any full-time student currently enrolled in a STEM (science, technology, engineering or math) program at any college, university or vocational school and awards a $500 scholarship to be used towards tuition or other school expenses.
Widespread STEM scholarship guidelines:
- Must be a full-time student currently enrolled in a college, university or vocational school
- Write a 500 - 1,500 word essay on one of these topics:
- How technology affects our future.
- How electricity has changed the world.
- How technology has impacted your life.
- Submit your essay in PDF, RTF, or Word format to email@example.com. Only email submissions will be considered.
- Submissions are due by January 1
- Winning essay will be awarded $500 scholarship by March 1